Another cute way to organize and store your ribbons! The DIY Tic-Tac ribbon organizer.
(via craftandcreate)Source: craftandcreativity.com
What an easy DIY to hold all of my little munchkin works of art. I’m on the hunt for the materials!
All you need is some: Washi Tape (assorted colours and patterns), Wooden Pegs, Peel n Stick Magnet Sheet, Scissors.
Simply cut the magnet sheet into thin strips to fit on the back of the whole peg. Peel of the backing and stick the magnet to the peg. Then apply the Washi Tape to the other side of peg, pressing down tape firmly around edges. Clip cards, photos, assorted things with peg and stick on the office desk/fridge/cabinet!
We’ve long been admiring Katie’s teeny tiny desk plants from the cube next door, so we asked the A+C diva for some easy-to-follow instructions.
1. Hit up your local mom-and-pop gardening shop for some air plants.
2. Uncork some champagne. No, seriously. Find something to toast, whether it’s making a new friend or finishing your to-do list.
3. Remove the cork. Then, take a paring knife and pierce the cork so that you’re essentially carving a circle. Note to self: be careful of fingers.
4. Scoop out the cork. Keep in mind the size of the plant in figuring out how deep and wide the opening should be.
5. Make sure to hot glue a magnet to the back. And don’t forget to mist once a week.
*Katie’s tip: for some extra flair, choose champagne bottles with writing and fun designs on the cork.
Whether you decide to give as a gift or cultivate your own desk garden, these little guys are as cute as a button.Source: ruelala.com